2. I was blessed to marry into a family that prays together and supports each other-no matter what.
3. I think we all need to hug more and let people hug us.
4. 16 years ago I married my best friend. He makes me laugh. He is the most thoughtful, intelligent and loving person on Earth.
5. I have to have a latte and /or a piece of dark chocolate EVERY week.
6. For years my dad would come to my house EVERY Thursday and spend ALL day with me and my boys. He would make lunch and I would run an errand or two. I miss him so much. He was a rock.
7. My dad taught me to "rise above it" and "lighten up". My mom taught me that if you put on a little lipstick and brush your hair-you feel better.
8. I do not like yard work-not any kind-but sometimes I plant something and watch it turn black. :)
9. I think newborn babies smell like heaven.
10. I love to cook and bake-I got addicted to Food Network during my labor with Zach which was 26 hrs. That includes 3 hours of pushing while my mom was yelling at my Doc to give me a c-section. Thanks Mom.
11.I believe there is hope for everyone. I know He loves us all. I know HE paid my debt and rescued me from death.
12. God blessed me with 3 wonderful fun-loving kids.
13. In the 4th grade I got paddled for fighting with a mean boy named Keith...
14. My 2 brothers let that mean boy know, after school, who's sister not to EVER touch again.
15. I did the "I can'tdecide what to major in" 6 year B.S. program. I still dream that I have one more test to take. I have a degree in Psychology, by the way. Nursing and Music school were not for me.
16. My mom is battling cancer right now and I am so proud of her fighting attitude. She is my hero.
17. I just joined Beth Ss SS class at FBC Beth is so cute and smart. I miss my old class-but needed a change.
18. I love how fog looks in the trees early in the morn, the way my little one looks in his PJs and he way my husband looks at me.
19. I love the smell of fresh plowed peanuts and fresh ground coffee.
20. One day I am going to Key West and do nothing for a week-or two-or three.
21. I play the guitar and sing often-mostly kid's songs. I have sang solo several times at church-very scary.:)
22. I tried selling cheese straws, pecan pie and candles-all were too much hassle.
23. I would love to have a bigger house and new furniture-but we are putting those things on hold while I take care of my baby. Logan and I are loving being together more.
24. I was very shocked to find out I was having a baby back 2 years ago. My 10 an 12 year old thought I was kidding for a month. My husband is still in shock. Logan has been pure joy.
25. I have amazing luck at meeting wonderful people and making friends with them.
This is a journey not a race.................
tell someone you love that you love them today~ don't waste a moment being mad or regretful.