Monday, December 29, 2008

Tony in Hartsfield

Posted by Picasa
I have been married to my best friend for 16 years.  We dated for over 4 years, so I feel like we have always been together.  He is the kindest, smartest and funniest person I have ever known.  What I love the most about him is the kind of Christian daddy he is.  He is gentle but firm when he has to be.  Not afraid look silly nor afraid to discipline; weather playing or teaching-he is a pro.   A harder working man I have yet to meet.  He works 6 days a week-often not getting home until 8 o'clock at night.  If you think all car people are shady and untrustworthy, then you have not met Tony.  See for yourself, he works with Bosch  in Valdosta, Georgia.  He will treat you with the respect and honesty you deserve.  I know God blessed me with a rock of a husband.  We are very different and that is a good thing~we  balance each other out.  I am always amazed at how supportive and patient he is.
of course there are some days I could wring his neck, he will always be the great love of my life... and I am his. 

No comments: